I'm starting a new journey of my life. One I should have started a long time ago, but I guess it's never too late. My plan is to be more involved, talk more, share more, learn as much as I can.
I'm a tech guy, working from the shadows for over 15 years, doing a good job but not really taking the time to show it. I'm not very opinionated, and that might be my problem. That might change or not.
My goals for the next 12 months:
- get more involved on stackoverflow
- write at least one blog post a month
- this includes sharing source at GitHub
- at least 2 talks per year with multiple deliveries
- at least 3 tweets per week about something I find interesting
Let the journey begin.